Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ode To Brown and Katherine Johnson

Brown gets the picture, sorry Katherine because the two of us couldn't be in an action shot since we were hanging out with Jack and Kate instead!

This is a week late, but I need to publicly put a very large THANK YOU out to Brown and Katherine for helping a poor sad wife who just wanted her two new light fixtures put up in her house. Scott went out of town last weekend and so I asked Katherine if Brown could help me put them up in our house. Just like any loving wife she volunteered him for the job. And they were at my house for WAY longer than they had anticipated last Saturday, but the end result was great. Brown's arm was getting sore from the many hours of devotion to my house, while Katherine and I sat comfortably on the couch watching the DVD of the last episode of Lost. And on that note, they also get many many points for being my inspiration for starting the Lost obsession and finishing all four seasons in the months of December and the beginning on January. So... Brown and Katherine, this blog is for you!! Thank you sooo much for all your help

No comments: