Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Official

It is official, this is my first week as a full stay at home mom. I think that is worth it to get to be with this cute kid all day long!

I huge thanks to Ty/Saty for helping us out one day a week, while I was trying out the whole working thing! Rogers loved it, and I know that there will be tons of Saty and Rogers time to come!! Hopefully still one day a week if we are lucky, right?? =)


It has been so nice to not have to get up at six each morning, knowing that after a night with not as much sleep as I would have liked, that we can both take a good nap!! But I am already missing everyone at Canterbury, what a blessing they all are!! We are coming to visit soon!

And lastly, here is Rogers watching his first Auburn game!! His parents are so proud, can you tell??


2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

YaY, Katie! I am so excited for you!! I know you are just going to LOVE staying home with Rogers. He is so so so adorable! War Eagle Rogers!! Hopefully i will get up there to see you guys soon. LOVE YA'LL!

Clay and Julie said...

Ugh. Rodgie Dodge is the CUTEST!! Can Aunt JuJu and Uncle Clay keep him sometime soon?!?