Friday, July 6, 2012

Master Bathroom Reno

I feel like my motto on this blog is better late than never.  We did a big master bathroom redo back in January and February and I kept waiting until we got the light shades to post some pictures, well I have had them for about a month so here to you.
Here was our beautiful master bathroom before the big transformation.  My personal favorite was the pink tub and sink.  Let's just say it is not the worst bathroom in our house... more to come about that with our next phase of renovation..




Out with the old and in with the new, thank goodness!!  With the MAJOR help of Eddleman Properties,  they transformed our bathroom from a VERY old pink tub into an incredible walk in shower.  We kept the same look from the kitchen and brought it into the bathroom with the same counter tops and cabinetry.

We love it!!!

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Love it Katie, it looks great!!